Sunday 14 January 2007

A Busy Week!

Finally, I have a chance to do some updating with Lou’s assistance. Over this past eight days or so I have commenced my college course placement, or ‘work experience’, at my home church in Wem. I have had the pleasure of ‘shadowing’ Pastor Phil and (soon-to-be) Assistant Pastor Rob. Highlights of the week include a star appearance on Radio Shropshire (watch out, John Humphries), attendance at a school assembly in Ruyton XI Towns and speaking to the Christian Union at Thomas Adams School. The week has been a real encouragement and blessing to me and I hope that I have been able to give at least a bit back to the Church and to Pastor Phil and Rob. Please continue to pray for me and for Phil and Rob; I’m not sure who needs most prayer…

1 comment:

Rob. said...

Me:-) I have to work with Phil all the time ...