Friday 18 May 2007

The 'A' Team.


Thursday was characterised by a mixture of sadness and happiness as my exams at college were finally completed, but also it was time to say goodbye for a while to some of my brothers and sisters. My exams went 'fair-to-middling' I think; thank you to those who prayed for me at this time. Pictured are the majority of students with whom I shared 'A-block' this year. I love them all in Christ, except for Tom and Laszlo between 10pm and 1am at night. From left to right: Me (England), Steve (England), Sergiy (Ukraine), Shwekey (Burma), Miriam (Wales), Nathan (Pakistan/Yorkshire), Lambert (Cameroon), Tim (Ulster), and at the front, Laszlo (Romania) on the left, and Tom (England).


I now have a chance to put my feet up for a while and spend some time with the family. Any summer job offers would be gratefully received...Lou is needing something to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, what a fine bunch! It may be that you should have changed the heading to the one below: Lazy Gluttons!!! (ha ha)
Have a great break Steve. TTYL, Brother Tim